Osmometer Standards and Controls
A wide range of Advanced Instruments Calibration Standards are available and designed to accurately calibrate all Advanced® osmometers.
- Renol Urine Osmolality ControlsRenol™ is a line of urine based osmometer control solutions that are intended for use in evaluating the performance of your osmometer in clinical laboratories testing human urine. Renol is specifically formulated at 300 and 800 mOsm/ kg H2O levels which are near clinically relevant decision levels where performance is critical for the proper interpretation of urine osmolality test results. Use Renol to ensure the accuracy of the osmometer when testing human urine samples and to comply with CLIA and CAP quality control requirements.
- Protinol Serum Osmolality ControlsProtinol® is a line of protein-based serum osmometer control solutions, intended for use in evaluating the performance of the osmometer in clinical laboratories testing of human serum samples. Protinol is specifically formulated at three clinically relevant decision levels (240, 280, and 320 mOsm), allowing laboratories to comply with CLIA and CAP quality control requirements.
- Osmolality Linearity SetThe Osmolality Linearity Set is designed to help laboratories easily monitor osmometer performance specifications for verifying the reportable range of a laboratory method. The package contains two sets of 5 mL ampules with assigned values of 100, 500, 900, 1500, and 2000 mOsm/kg H2O.
- Clinitrol 290 Reference SolutionClinitrol™ 290 Reference Solution is intended for in vitro diagnostic use in evaluating the performance of your osmometer. Clinitrol is a true instrument reference solution and provides results that approximate the osmolality of normal human serum. Use Clinitrol to verify system calibration and as a daily system check to strengthen your laboratory’s quality control program.
- Calibration Standards for OsmometersA wide range of Advanced Instruments Calibration Standards are available and designed to accurately calibrate our full line of Advanced® osmometers. Specific calibration levels are designated for each instrument. In addition, the calibration standards can be used to check the performance of your osmometer and test methods.
Glocyte Standards and Controls
- GloCyte TNC & RBC ReagentsThe GloCyte Total Nucleated Cell (TNC) and Red Blood Cell (RBC) Reagents are designed specifically for use with the GloCyte Automated Cell Counter for CSF. The TNC Reagent stains TNCs for quantitative enumeration of TNCs in CSF specimens. The RBC Reagent stains erythrocytes for quantitative enumeration of RBCs in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) specimens.
Cryoscope Standards and Controls
The Advanced Instruments CryoLine standards and laboratory supplies are designed specifically for use with Advanced Instruments cryoscopes. Prepackaged and ready to use, CryoLine calibrators and reference solution, along with sample tubes and heat transfer fluid, quickly determine whether added water has come from producers, haulers, silos or the plant.
- Milk Sample Preservative: Bronolab W-II LiquidBronolab-W II is a liquid preservative solution containing 18% bronopol. It is used by laboratories preferring the convenience of a liquid preservative for the short-term preservation of milk samples which will be analyzed on infrared and somatic cell count instruments. Bronolab may be included in calibration and control milks at normal laboratory usage levels to obtain maximum system accuracy.
- CryoLine™ Cryoscope SuppliesCryoLine products are standards and laboratory supplies specifically designed for use with Advanced Instruments cryoscopes. To be sure that your raw milk supply, in-process, and finished products are of the highest quality, you must be confident that your equipment is working properly and providing accurate results.
- Bronolab Broad Spectrum Microtabs-IIBroad Spectrum Microtabs II is a milk sample preservative in table form containing a combination of 8 mg bronopol and 0.3 mg natamycin which inhibits the growth of both bacteria and yeast and mold. Samples preserved with Bronopol can be held at room temperature (22°-25º C) for at least 14 days without sample degradation.